Laser Projector with High Brightness and Low Maintenance
Vivitek introduces the DU8190Z, projector with laser light source which offers up to 20,000 hours of operation time in addition to an amazing 10,000 ANSI Lumens brightness and a strong colour accuracy.
Thanks to the long lasting laser light source, the Vivitek DU8190Z is perfect for installations where maintenance should be limited to a minimum like conference halls, auditoriums, theaters and all other large venue sites with difficult accessible locations to the installed projector.
Excellent Connectivity and Flexibility
The DU8091Z features a full suite of connectivity options including 3G-SDI, and HDBaseT™ interface for robustness and long signal transmission. The projector offers extensive flexibility with its 8 optional lenses including an ultra short throw lens at 0.38:1 throw ratio enabling projection at a very short distance in narrow spaces. With built-in edge-blending, warping and portrait mode projection with 360 degrees, the Vivitek DU8190Z is a truly versatile projector, designed for a multitude of different applications.
Key Features/ Specifications:
- DLP® technology with BrilliantColor™ for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 10,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright projection
- Long lasting laser light source for a constant brightness level and color performance for up to 20,000 hours of operation
- 3G-SDI & HDBaseT for robustness for long signal transmission
- Installation flexibility is ensured with 8 optional lenses from 0.38:1 to 5.31-8.26:1 throw ratio range
- Motorized and wide lens shift range allows easy placement of the projector without distorting the image
- Image adjustment is made easy with 4 corner correction and keystone correction
- Multi-screen Edge-Blending and Warping features
- Easy projector monitor and control over network
- Designed for heavy duty 24/7 operations with 360° installation angle flexibility
- Lens Position Memory