Vivitek continues the Laser Projector series with the DU7095Z
The DU7095Z laser projector replaces the current one the DU7090Z with immediate effect.
Vivitek's replacement model, the DU7095Z, offers the same product features as the DU7090Z. It comes with a brightness of 6,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution. Built lamp-free and capable of delivering up to 20,000 hours of operational time, it provides low cost of ownership and requires minimal maintenance making it perfectly suitable for heavy-duty 24/7 usage.
Equipped with HDBaseT for robustness and a long signal transmission, the DU7095Z is a stable, high-quality projection solution ideally suited for office use or meeting rooms of all sizes thanks to its five optional lenses, integrated network monitoring capacity, as well as its built-in 2x 10W audio speakers with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports.
To enhance its capacity further, the DU7095Z has built-in DICOM Simulation Mode making it ideal for viewing gray scale medical images, such as X-rays, for medical training and seminars(*).
Key Features/ Specifications:
- DLP® technology with BrilliantColor™ for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 6,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- Laser light source up to 20,000 hours Operations
- Designed for heavy duty 24/7 Operations
- HDBaseT for robustness and long signal transmission
- Installation flexibility with lens shift, horizontal and vertical keystone corrections, or 4 corner adjustment
- Built-in 10W audio speaker with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions including Crestron®
- RoomView™, Extron, and etc.
- DICOM Simulated Mode for medical training and seminars
- Compatible with NovoPRO wireless collaboration solution