Let op: Dit artikel word zonder PoE injector geleverd. Deze kunt u hier vinden en los bij bestellen.
Bij gebruik van een PoE injector die niet voldoet aan de IEEE802.3af standaard vervalt de garantie.
Neets Control – TanGo is a powerful control system enabling intuitive touch control through touch panels or standard browsers.
For easy installation, the TanGo comes with PoE IN and PoE OUT to avoid need for external PSU for both the control system and an external device such as a touch panel.
- 3 Bi-directional RS-232 port or IR ports. Used for controlling projectors, displays, amplifiers & other AV devices with feedback functionality
- 2 Uni-directional RS-232 or IR ports. Used for sending commands to projectors or other AV devices using serial or infrared communication
- 8 General Purpose I/O ports. Used for input/output control of relays, switches and sensors
- 4 Built-in low-voltage relays. Used for controlling external devices as electrical screens
- Ethernet port. Used for controlling 10 LAN and 8 Neets extension devices connection to Central Control and Project Designer as well as access to graphical user interface
- Power over Ethernet (PoE). PoE IN for power of the TanGo and PoE OUT for power of an external device such as touch panel
- Email notifications and warnings. Email notification on lamp/filter hours and warnings
- 1 NEB port (Neets Expansion Bus). Add up to 5 additional devices - choose between Keypad, Level Control or Port Expansion (serial and I/O)
- 1 front USB port. Used for easy system configuration, uploading and downloading project files
- Built-in Infrared Learner. IR learner built into the front for easy IR code learning
- Easy mounting. Can be mounted in trunking systems hidden from sight, or in the 1U Neets Rack Shelf
- PoE powered Power the TanGo with a compliant PoE power supply or switch (PoE injector not included)