The CMA Large Venue Vibration Isolating Coupler reduces image movement caused by common building vibrations like HVAC, foot traffic, road traffic and doors shutting. The patented design works as a projector mount vibration isolator by connecting two Chief CMS columns (1.5” NPT) and limiting vibrations that are transmitted to the lower column. The higher weight capacity accommodates systems weighing 35-100 lbs (15.9 – 45.4 kg).
- Compatible for systems* between 35 – 100lbs (15.9 – 45.4 kg)
- Systems include all weight below the vibration isolator, including column, projector mount and projector
- Average weights of common mounts include: RPAU (4 lbs or 1.8 kg), RPMAU (5 lbs or 2.3 kg), and VCMU (33 lbs or 15 kg)
- Average weight of CMS columns under 12” in length are 1 lb (0.5 kg) or less
- Compatible with Chief CMS columns (1.5” NPT)
- Connects two extension columns; patented design isolates vibration transmitted to lower column to reduce image movement