The 401C is a high−performance format converter for s−Video (Y/C) signals. It converts an s−Video input to two composite and two s−Video (Y/C) outputs simultaneously.
- Bandwidth (Y) - 160MHz (−3dB).
- Output - 2 composite, 2 s−Video.
- Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. - compatible with RK-3T 19-inch rack adapter for mounting 3 Kramer TOOLS™ into a 1U rack space.
- Professional presentation and display systems.
- Video duplication studios, delivering high quality s-Video duplicates, while providing composite video outputs for simple monitoring.
- Teleconference systems.
- Any requirements for s-Video to composite video conversion.