So-named due to its support for HDCP 2.2 and the latest HDMI 2.0 video standards, the SP-0108-H2 is a single input to eight output HDMI splitter offering duplication of 4K@60Hz with full chroma subsampling rates of 4:4:4 and multichannel HD audio transmissions to local screens.
Compact and wall-mountable for a secure, unobtrusive installation, the SP-0108-H2 confirms connection of source and sink devices via easy to read front panel LED indication.
The rear panel features a locking DC 12v power port, 3-pin Phoenix connector for firmware updates and adjustable EDID management for enhanced source/sink communication, resulting in simple yet reliable local distribution of video and audio that supports the latest 4K/UHD broadcast standards.
- Splits a single HDMI 4K/UHD or 1080p HD device to eight 4K/UHD or HD display devices
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, including 3840x2160 (UHD) and 4096x2160 (DCI) and 1920x1080p@60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 supported
- Color depth 24bit (4K) and 36bit (1080p) full 4K chroma subsampling color palette 4:4:4
- 3D compatible (up to 1080p)
- DVI support up to 1920x1200
- Multichannel Dolby and DTS HD audio supported up to 7.1 (mirrors source)
- Extensive EDID management for improved compatibility and communication between connected source and display devices
- Front panel LED indication for visual confirmation of I/O and power connectivity
- Locking DC 12v power port
- 3-pin Phoenix connector for firmware updates
- Transmission distance up to 10m/33ft (4K/1080p input, 4K output), 15m/49ft (1080p output) using standard high speed HDMI cables
- Ultra-slim 18mm chassis design for space-saving local installation, surface mountable
- Units cascadable to create larger systems
- 12v DC 1A power supply and mounting brackets included