The 907 is a high−performance power amplifier for line−level stereo audio signals. It accepts a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector and delivers 40 watts per channel into an 8Ω load.
- High Efficiency - Class D operation.
- Controls - Volume control knob & mute button.
- Gain Control DIP-Switch.
- Mute and On Indicator LEDs.
- Compact MultiTOOLS® - Up to 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−1 universal rack adapter.
- Presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification.
- Personal audio listening (for example, a PC and portable CD player).