Neets Control – SieRRa II provides uniform AV control interface in all rooms through an 8-Button Keypad with built-in controller.
SieRRa II also enables touch control with a tablet (Neets touch panels and iOS) through a built-in webserver. PoE support to avoid an external PSU.
Email notification on lamp/filter hours and warnings as well as Central Control monitoring is supported as a standard.
- 8-Button AV control system with Neets touch panels and IOS support. The world’s most compact AV control system – no external processors required
- 8 Freely configurable keypad buttons. Provides uniform AV control interface in all rooms and all 8 buttons can be configured for any function
- 1 Bi-directional RS-232 port or 2 IR ports. Used for controlling projectors, displays, amplifiers & other AV devices with feedback functionality
- 2 Uni-directional RS-232 or 4 IR ports. Used for sending commands to projectors or other AV devices using serial or infrared communication
- 1 Ethernet port. Used for controlling 10 LAN devices and connection to Central Control and Project Designer
- 3 General Purpose I/O ports. Used for input/output control of relays, switches and sensors
- 1 NEB port (Neets Expansion Bus). Add up to 5 additional devices - choose between Keypad, Level Control or Port Expansion (serial and I/O)
- 1 front USB port. Used for easy system configuration, uploading and downloading project files, service and maintenance
- PoE support. Includes Power over Ethernet support to avoid external PSU (12V PSU included)
- Email notifications and warnings. Email notification on lamp/filter hours and warnings
- Infrared learner. SieRRa II comes with a built-in IR learner.
- Included. Configuration through our free and no-license software: Neets Project Designer