The NHD-000-CTL is an innovative IP controller designed to be used as an A/V control device for managing, configuring and controlling H.264 NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series encoders and decoders within a local area network to provide easy set up and control the entire complete end-to-end HD over IP streaming system.
The NetworkHD™ 100 and 200 Series products are matrix-based H.264 HD over IP AV distribution solutions featuring simple system configuration and robust feature set for the ultimate in high quality, low bandwidth, highly expandable modular HD distribution over a network.
Including dual Ethernet and RS232 ports, the NHD-000-CTL offers integration-friendly control features via LAN (Telnet and Web GUI and third party control (API) to provide simple yet versatile control and management options.
Featuring Bonjour device discovery, the NHD-000-CTL automatically detects and displays any H.264 encoders and decoders connected to the system for effortless initial system set up and future expansion, with full support of imported configuration files from the PC configurator or third party for flexible encoder and decoder operation such as matrix switching, video wall and multi-view.
The NHD-000-CTL makes the powerful NetworkHD system the simplest and quickest to configure HD over IP system available that provides the best value in networked video distribution, without compromising quality.
- Compatible with all NetworkHD 100 and 200 components
- NetworkHD Touch iPad control app for live video previews and drag and drop source selection (COMING SOON)
- Provides Bonjour automatic discovery of network devices/H.264 encoders and decoders
- Simple, intuitive web-based configuration of all encoder and decoder settings
- Interface to major control systems through powerful drivers including the WyreStorm Enado Control System
- Dual POE Ethernet Ports for complete isolation of control and AV network traffic
- IP control via LAN (Telnet & Web GUI) and a third party controller (API)
- Dual RS232 (for Control and update/debug)
- Supports matrix switching between H.264 encoders and decoders
- Compatible with configuration files from PC configurator to quickly and reliably perform matrix operations for encoders and decoders
- Web based configuration
- Extends transmission distance to a minimum of 100m/328ft
- Threaded DC 12V power connection
- LED Power and Status indication
- Unit reset button
- Unit label holder
- 2 year warranty